Colorado Box Lacrosse League is BACK for a seventh season! We look forward to seeing your High School and JV teams this January.
Interested in participating? Please contact Phil McCarthy to set up registration for your team.
- Varsity: Thursdays from 5pm – 9pm
- January 11th, 18h, 25th and February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22rd
- JV: Mondays from 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- January 8th, 15th, 22rd, 29th and February 5th, 12th, 19th
3606 S Independence St
Lakewood, CO 80235
- Six weeks of pool play games.
- February 19th (JV) & 22rd (Varsity) will be playoff dates.
- One game per week lasting approximately 1 hour in duration.
- Depending on the amount of teams, we may schedule JV on Thursdays as well.
Box Standings and Stats Website: Each week the standings will be posted to the CTWBLL Platform to track standings and player points!
· Shoulder Pads
· Arm Pads
· Mouth Guard
· Rib Pads (optional)
· Sneakers ONLY
Goalie Equipment: CBLL will provide goalie equipment for teams.
Uniforms: CBLL will provide jerseys for teams.
Referees: Two referees will be provided per game.
Cost: $200 per player